CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

By Popular Demand

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, monkeys and squirrels!!!!!! Today is the unveiling of Ally Pie's birthday present. You voted and I purchased.





"Drum role please"
TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like yellow.






*Ooooooo's and Awwww's*




WOWIE!!!!!!! What a impressive cleaning tool!!!! Happy Birthday Ally Pie!!!!! We LOVE you!!




Now, I think it is time to tell you that I will be living on the streets for the rest of my life. It's simple. I spent my wad. Hopefully she will let me live with her. I voted for the least expensive gifts (the hug or the pic of Nancy). But you know what? Ally Pie is worth it. Happy Birthday Ally.



(Actually, Ally's Birthday is on Sunday. So make sure you read ETST on her real birthday.)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww. You shouldn't have! Thanks everbody for my useful and very (very) yellow vaccum cleaner. I love it. (And of course spadoodles can live with me.)

Unknown said...

Your welcome Ally pie!

Anonymous said...

HHMPH! I voted for the rubber duckie. Happy Birthday! =)

Anonymous said...

She wants to live with you now because you have nice cleaning tools.

spadoodles said...

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I was having a hard time swallowing the fact that my future was going to be on the side of the road. Thanx Ally Pie!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's BEAUTIFUL......

Johnny said...

Yellow has always been my favorite color! Man, ..I'm so jealous!
-John